Financing small and medium Companies
- Tawarruq Financing up to 5,000,000 SR, Shariah-Compliant.
- Financing vehicle fleets up to 2 million riyals.
- Financing equipment up to one million riyals.
- Financing goods up to SR 250,000.
- Review the annual profit rate
Basic documents to be available
- Bank statement for the last year.
- Copy of the commercial register.
- Fill-off the finance application.
- Audited financial statements for the last 3 years (500,000 SR and above).
Review the annual profit rate
|Product||Loan/Finance Amount||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||Management Fees||Upper and Lower Limits||Annual Benefits||Installment Amount|
|SME Finance||1,000,000||21.65%||10,000||N/A||4 years||30,000 monthly|
|SME Finance||3,600,000||21.08%||36,000||N/A||5 years||93,000 monthly|
|SME Finance||700,000||29.33%||7,000||N/A||2 years||37,333 monthly|
APR may differ depending on the amount and the maturity period and subject to credit scoring of each customer