Financing Small and Medium Companies
- Tawarruq Financing up to 5 million SAR with Mortgage guarantee.
- Tawarruq Financing up to 500 thousand SAR with guarantor guarantees.
- Short-term financing goods up to 250 thousand SAR for a period of 12 months.
- Financing vehicle fleets up to 2.5 million SAR with the guarantee of vehicle license.
- Review the annual profit rate
Basic Documents to be Available
- Bank statement for the last year.
- Copy of the commercial register.
- Fill-off the finance application.
- Audited financial statements for the last 3 years (500,000 SR and above).
Review the annual profit rate
|Product||Loan/Finance Amount||Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||Management Fees||Upper and Lower Limits||Annual Benefits||Installment Amount|
|SME Finance||1,000,000||21.65%||10,000||N/A||4 years||30,000 monthly|
|SME Finance||3,600,000||21.08%||36,000||N/A||5 years||93,000 monthly|
|SME Finance||700,000||29.33%||7,000||N/A||2 years||37,333 monthly|
APR may differ depending on the amount and the maturity period and subject to credit scoring of each customer